Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't leave home without it

I was out picking up some Christmas presents today, and I realized why I usually leave my camera in my car.  (Note, I say usually.  I brought it in last night to charge batteries and it did not make it back into the car) 

I was at Gem Designs Jewelers in Tonawanda, NY picking up some necklaces for the girls.  While I was there, someone was purchasing one of the bead necklaces that's all the fad now.  The person at the jewelery store designed the necklace in a way she never had before and really liked the way it looked.  She commented to her son that they should take a picture.  The son grabbed his camera phone and took a picture so they could recreate it for display.  I would have loved to have been able to grab my camera and taken a nice picture of it.  That being said, when I get to the advertising and still life portion of the NYIP course, I may solicit my services to them and see if they would be willing to help an aspiring student photographer.

On a related note, I may bust out my light box and take some pictures of the girls' necklaces either after the girls go to sleep or after Santa comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment